jeudi 21 décembre 2006

Welcome on my travel blog ...

Dear all,

Welcome on my travel blog. The purpose is to narrate my trip in Senegal (from Dakar to Casamance) at the occasion of the traditionnal wedding of my colleague and friend Babacar, in November 2006.

I suggest you to begin from the beginning, i.e. Friday the 3rd of November. Just click on the link in the column on your left. And then navigate from day to day, it will be easier to read and see the pics.
I've also put some external links (in the left column) about Senegal, in order to allow you to discover this country and/or to prepare your future trip over there !

Don't hesitate to contact me if you want more informations or details.

Good reading,

Philippe

Warning:
- Since there are a lot of pictures, the loading of the site can take some time.
- I'm sorry, it's only in French, I hope that you can enjoy it either.

Aucun commentaire: